Go straight to our session planning tool! If you need more information keep on reading.
RailsCamp Germany is a non-profit event by the community, for the community. Therefore, it is essential that everybody contributes to making it a great event.
Help with event organization
As a decentralized organization team, we’ve set up some tools to help us collaborate remotely. If you want to get get involved before the event, check out what we already have, find something you’d like to help with or add something new, and join the conversation:
- GitHub Issues on the event repo are our main organization channel. Just pick an issue that you want to help with, create issues that are missing, or provide helpful information on existing issues.
- #railscamp_de on Freenode is our offical IRC channel. Just drop by anytime.
- Join our newsletter.
We’re also doing regular Google Hangouts every Tuesday at 5pm. The URL is always shared on both IRC and Twitter.
Organize a session
Sessions could look like these for example:
- My awesome new gem
- This cool new feature in Rails 4
- Bike repairing 101
- Anonymous Coffee Nerd Support Group
- Ultimate Frisbee game
- How to give up your apartment and become a modern nomad
So, get going and propose your own session at our session planning tool.